Wednesday, November 30, 2005

 

Safe and welcomed arrival!

Total 31 hour travel time, and I have reached my destination. So far the service has been courteous, the weather like a cool summer Canadian evening, and hotel is nice! I have met many of the team members (about 9 so far). My roomate is a cute Aussie and I found the other tolken Canadian. Tomorrow is a free day, and I have decided to check out some Roman ruins as well as the citadel. Hopefully internet access will be the same every night; tonight I just talked the hotel manager into letting us use their business computers. Excited, looking forward to sleeping, and hopefully I will be back on tomorrow night. Please comment (click on the comment link to this posting) so I know you're reading my site! ( I will not be checking my email)...luv ya, Kim

Comments:
Great to hear you arrived safe and sound. Take lots of notes and pics!

Kate Davidson
 
What a trip - 32 hours!!
Glad you arrived and with your bags too.
 
Hi Kimmy! wow! what an adventurer you are! That place seems very far away from Wardsville, ont. sending you hugs and kisses. I think what you are doing is fabulous.
love ya
sher
p.s. love the quote!
 
i'm happy to hear from you...i'm in vail snow is good miss you!!

laura morvay
 
Wow! What a journey.

The weather in Calgary is also a cool canadian evening at -20 tonight and highs of -18 tomorrow.

Come home safe,
Trev & Amy & Elijah & Abby & Sophie & Aly
 
Hi KIm
DAvid and I wish you well.Enjoy thet advetnure and the time helping those precious children.
J and D
 
Kim! I've been thinking about your journey... soak everything up and tell the families people they don't know are praying for them. Can't wait to hear/see more!! XOXO Betsy
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?